The Office of Academic, Career, and Advisement Services (ACAS) works in collaboration with the academic programs at Albizu University to ensure that our services correlate with curricular offerings. Our goal is to enhance your success at AU, both academically and professionally.
Throughout your course of studies, faculty members stand ready to help you identify any challenges that may hinder your satisfactory academic progress. If further help is needed, students may seek assistance at ACAS on the Miami campus or with faculty and academic advisors at the San Juan campus.
On both campuses, qualified and friendly tutors have the knowledge and expertise to work with you on an individual or group basis in the following areas:
- Writing: APA style, research, preparing lesson plans, grammar
- Business: Principles of accounting
- Psychology: Theory, research methodology, psychometrics, physiology, test construction, qualifying examination preparation
- Mathematics: Statistics, algebra, geometry
Both on-site and online tutoring are available. Online tutoring is delivered through Plato, an e-learning program that offers interactive, media-rich coursework with integrated assessments.
For more information about academic support services, call:
- Miami Campus: 305-593-1223, ext. 3135 or 3265
– Monday through Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- San Juan Campus:787-725-6500, ext. 1570
– Monday through Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm